maltreated and traumatized - Empire Builder
The conductor took my suitcase. When I detrained (delightful word), I asked her where it was. She said it was at the baggage claim. I walked all the way to the other end of Union Depot and waited for my suitcase, which never showed up. The man at the baggage claim said he never got it and I better run back because it's still on the train. Why he couldn't radio anyone to make sure the train didn't leave without my suitcase I have no idea. I ran back. The guys at the gate needed to be explained to. They let me go handle the situation myself. The conductor in question didn't even recognize me when I told her what happened. We slowly tracked down the bag she had taken from me, hidden from me, and sent me on a wild goose chase after. When I asked her for an explanation, she threw me off the train.
I've always preferred to travel slowly, by train, at least twice a year. Now, never again. You've alienated me forever, Amtrak . Goodbye.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Amtrak reviews
- One-way coach sleeper ticket costs $1,252!
- Amtrak employees do seem to hate their jobs!!!
- No concern for people's safety
- Never again will I use amtrak
- Exterior Cleanliness
- Amtrak won't resolve my issue
- Amtrak travel
- Cell phone usage on the train
- Wilmington Station Error
- Dirty Windows, No WIFI
- Not a bad trip... but the filth!
- If Amtrak weren't a monopoly they would be bankrupt.
- Amtrak Attendant very competent.
- Amtrak abandons their customers--Horrible customer service!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you